Only 1/4 of Small, Medium-Size Enterprises Operate in Bulgaria
There are over 370,000 small and medium-size enterprises registered in Bulgaria but only 70-80,000 operate in reality, announced in Varna the regional representative of the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency, Nikolay Petkanov.
According to him, most of these enterprises exist on paper only.
- » Fintech Startups Are Going to Take a Lot of Banks’ Revenue
- » The Innovative SIMPL Long-Term Car Service with Full Assistance Launches in Bulgaria for the First Time
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?