Only 1/4 of Small, Medium-Size Enterprises Operate in Bulgaria
There are over 370,000 small and medium-size enterprises registered in Bulgaria but only 70-80,000 operate in reality, announced in Varna the regional representative of the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency, Nikolay Petkanov.
According to him, most of these enterprises exist on paper only.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The West is considering Price Caps on Russian Oil and Gas
- » Owners in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 14 Million in Income from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » “Vazrazhdane at the Presidential Consultations: Early Elections and Government before the Winter
- » EU: 40% Renewable Energy by 2030
- » The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing