Posters of Supposedly Untouchable Drug Dealers Appear in Sofia
Posters with the pictures and nicknames of men suspected of having sold drugs over the last ten years, but appear untouchable, appeared near the National Palace of Culture in the last few days.
A picture of the posters is also being circulated on Twitter. The text of the posters points out that the 14 people named have boasted with the names of the Prime Minister, the Interior Minister and the current Chief Secretary of the Ministry of Interior Georgi Kostov.
“Is there anyone who can stop them?” and “Or will we pretend that nothing is happening?”, also read the posters.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev