Over 4,000 Illegal Migrants Detained by Sofia Police in First Eight Months of 2016
Over 4,000 illegal migrants have been detained by Sofia police in the first 8 months of 2016, stated to BNR the Director of Sofia Directorate of Interior Affairs, Mladen Marinov.
Most of the migrants are from Afghanistan. There have been signals of attacks on women by migrants, but these signals have been checked and remain unconfirmed.
The migrants carry cold weapons en masse, added Marinov.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today