Glas Naroden and Green Party To Take Part in Elections with Common Nomination
The party of the punk singer Svetlyo Vitkov – Glas Naroden (Vox Populi) and the Green Party decided to participate in the upcoming elections for President and Vice President of Bulgaria on November 6 with a common nomination for the two positions, announced the two parties.
At present, meetings of the Executive Council of Glas Naroden and the National Council of the Greens are taking place at which the nominations of the two parties are being voted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgaria Government will Control Food Prices
- » Bulgaria expects a List from Turkey with the Humanitarian Aid it Needs
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?