Central Election Commission To Pay BGN 180,000 for Election Videos, Internet Campaign
The Central Election Commission will pay BGN 179,500, VAT excluded, for two explanatory campaigns before the presidential elections and the referendum on November 6.
The first public procurement order with an estimated value of BGN 69,500 is for the choice of a firm to prepare “recognizable and well-received logotype, slogan, visions and videos for the campaign… and for the production of audio and video materials.”
Another BGN 110,000, VAT excluded, will be provided for consultancy services for the creation and implementation of an integrated communications campaign, which will provide publicity and increase the knowledge and motivation of Bulgarian citizens for participation in the elections.”
The second firm will be responsible for “the management of communication via Facebook and the internet page of CEC, and for the carrying out of the campaign in Internet media.”
The person responsible for the two public procurement orders is the chief jurist of CEC, Nikolay Zhelyazkov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend