Bulgarian PM Meets Ambassadors of UK, Spain, Germany, Holland
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has held talks with the ambassadors of the UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands before the meeting of the Council of Ministers on Tuesday.
The main topic of the conversation was the independent analysis of the structural and functional model of Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office. With respect to this, the Structural Reform Support Service (SRSS) with the European Commission has sent, at Borissov’s request, five acting prosecutors to carry out the independent analysis. It is expected that European experts will present a report with conclusions and recommendations by the end of the year.
“The government is very interested in the success of the mission because it is related to the judicial reform in the country,” noted PM Borissov at the meeting with the ambassadors of the member-states whose prosecutors participate in the missions in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
- » Prime Minister Borissov Met with the Prime Minister of the Province of Lower Austria
- » PM Borissov Met with Greece's Foreign Minister
- » Greece Supports Bulgaria For Schengen