Another Dead Body Found in Danube River
Another dead body has been found on Tuesday in the Danube, stated the Chief of Border Police, Dimitar Chorbadzhiev. It is not clear yet whether this is another Iraqi person like the people who disappeared on September 9.
“Another dead body has been found but the face is swollen and slightly disfigured. Besides, the clothes do not match the description of the clothes of the refugees. If they recognise him, we will announce officially that he is one of the six missing persons,” explained Chorbadzhiev.
The body, however, has been found 40 km further downstream from the place where the incident with the refugees occurred.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today