Another Dead Body Found in Danube River
Another dead body has been found on Tuesday in the Danube, stated the Chief of Border Police, Dimitar Chorbadzhiev. It is not clear yet whether this is another Iraqi person like the people who disappeared on September 9.
“Another dead body has been found but the face is swollen and slightly disfigured. Besides, the clothes do not match the description of the clothes of the refugees. If they recognise him, we will announce officially that he is one of the six missing persons,” explained Chorbadzhiev.
The body, however, has been found 40 km further downstream from the place where the incident with the refugees occurred.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday