Bulgaria's Pironkova Gains 7 Spots in Global Ranking
Tsvetana Pironkova, Bulgaria's highest-ranking female tennis player, has climbed up the Women Tennis Association (WTA)'s ranking after reaching the second round of the US Open.
Pironkova, with 941 points, now ranks 64th.
Earlier in September, a loss to Johanna Konta (UK) ousted her from US Open.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia