Bulgaria's Dimitrov Climbs Up ATP Ranking
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has once again improved his standing in the ATP ranking, the association's website shows.
Dimitrov has gained two spots, now being the world's No 22.
The result follows his performance at the US Open, where he made it to the fourth round of the tennis tournament but lost to Andy Murray.
Overall, the summer season of 2016 has been more successful for Dimitrov, who since 2015 had dropped out of Top 10 and subsequently even lost his place among the world's best 30 male professional tennis players for the first time in years.
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer
- » Federer: Grigor is a Friend of Mine, I Love Playing Against Him