Bulgarian Chess Federation Expelled From European Chess Union
The Bulgarian Chess Federation has been expelled from the European Chess Union during a meeting in Baku.
The decision was supported by 37 of the members of the management; 11 voted against.
The European Chess Union argued that the reason for this drastic measure is the refusal of the Bulgarian Chess Federation to submit the documents and invoices requested for the period 2011-2014 when Silvio Danailov was President of the European Chess Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia