Bulgarian Chess Federation Expelled From European Chess Union
The Bulgarian Chess Federation has been expelled from the European Chess Union during a meeting in Baku.
The decision was supported by 37 of the members of the management; 11 voted against.
The European Chess Union argued that the reason for this drastic measure is the refusal of the Bulgarian Chess Federation to submit the documents and invoices requested for the period 2011-2014 when Silvio Danailov was President of the European Chess Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace