20 Illegal Migrants Detained in Knezha
Police officers in Pleven have detained 20 illegal migrants in Knezha on Saturday. The signal arrived at 4.50 am on Saturday. Six men, six women and 8 children have been arrested. Their identity is being established at present. The migrants claim they are from Iraq. After the check, they will be turned over to the competent authorities, specified the Pleven police.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport