20 Illegal Migrants Detained in Knezha
Police officers in Pleven have detained 20 illegal migrants in Knezha on Saturday. The signal arrived at 4.50 am on Saturday. Six men, six women and 8 children have been arrested. Their identity is being established at present. The migrants claim they are from Iraq. After the check, they will be turned over to the competent authorities, specified the Pleven police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend