20 Illegal Migrants Detained in Knezha
Police officers in Pleven have detained 20 illegal migrants in Knezha on Saturday. The signal arrived at 4.50 am on Saturday. Six men, six women and 8 children have been arrested. Their identity is being established at present. The migrants claim they are from Iraq. After the check, they will be turned over to the competent authorities, specified the Pleven police.
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet