Iliana Iotova Elected BSP Vice President Nominee
European deputy Iliana Iotova is officially the Vice President candidate of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP).
Her nomination was decided at a closed plenum and will be presented at a national convention of the party, deputies and regional leaders later today.
Iotova’s nomination was confirmed today by the National council after the rest of the nominess, including Yanaki Stoilov, Dora Yankova and Tasko Ermenkov recused themselves.
- » UK Parliament Rejects Brexit Deal in Historic Vote
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » Bulgarian Defence Committee Approved Negotiating Mandate for Acquiring F-16 Aircrafts
- » British PM Faces Confidence Vote after Brexit Humiliation
- » Sebastian Kurz: The Bulgarian Presidency Opened a New Era in the Importance of the Western Balkans
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather