Iliana Iotova Elected BSP Vice President Nominee
European deputy Iliana Iotova is officially the Vice President candidate of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP).
Her nomination was decided at a closed plenum and will be presented at a national convention of the party, deputies and regional leaders later today.
Iotova’s nomination was confirmed today by the National council after the rest of the nominess, including Yanaki Stoilov, Dora Yankova and Tasko Ermenkov recused themselves.
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Zoran Zaev Began a Political Purge in His Party
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail