Sales of Food, Cigarettes, Beverages, Medicines, Clothes Increase in July, 2016, Compared to July, 2015
There is an increase in the sales of food, beverages, cigarettes, medicines, gasoline and clothes, showed statistics for July, compared to the previous year. There has been a decline in the sales of computers, home appliances and electronic trade.
Turnover in retail trade in July remained at the level of the previous month, reported the National Statistical Institute. Compared to July, 2015, there is an increase of 2.2%л
Compared to a year earlier, sales of food, beverages and cigarettes have increased by 7.3%, of medicines – by 6.1.%, of car fuels and oils – by 3.5%, of shoes and clothes – by 2.8%
The decrease in purchases via post, telephone or over the Internet is 9.1%, in computers and communication devices - 8%, in home appliances, furniture and other items for domestic use – 3%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 4 New Gas Tankers are coming to Revithoussa in January - Part of the Fuel is for Bulgaria
- » Head of the Bulgarian National Bank: Joining the Eurozone will Speed Up Structural Reforms in our Country
- » Bulgaria has a little over 1 Million tons of Oil and Oil Product Reserves
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins