Vacant Places at Bulgarian Universities for Another Consecutive Year
For another consecutive year, large universities in Bulgaria announced additional listings in order to fill vacant places. New applicants and candidates not admitted in former competitions may apply. There are vacant places after the regular competitions, despite the fact that state admittance this year was reduced by 9,000 places. For the 2015/2016 academic year, there were about 58,000 places. This year, there are 49,000 places, while the number of graduates from high schools is about 53,000. New students are sought even for the most elite of academic degrees.
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Increase in The amount of the Withdrawn Student Credits
- » Test Results Show That Math is the Hardest Subject for 4th Graders
- » Today High School Graduates Take State Exam in Bulgarian Language and Literature
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry Considers Free Education for Certain University Majors