International Monetary Fund To Review Bulgarian Economy in September
The International Monetary Fund will begin its regular review of the Bulgarian economy from September 7 to 16, announced the Ministry of Finance.
The regular mission of the fund will be headed by Reza Baqir who, together with experts, will meet representatives of the Ministry of Finance, the Bulgarian National Bank and other institutions.
They will discuss short-term and medium-term macroeconomic prospects and assertions, policies targeted at ensuring economic growth and engines for economic recovery.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%