International Monetary Fund To Review Bulgarian Economy in September
The International Monetary Fund will begin its regular review of the Bulgarian economy from September 7 to 16, announced the Ministry of Finance.
The regular mission of the fund will be headed by Reza Baqir who, together with experts, will meet representatives of the Ministry of Finance, the Bulgarian National Bank and other institutions.
They will discuss short-term and medium-term macroeconomic prospects and assertions, policies targeted at ensuring economic growth and engines for economic recovery.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Google Launches New Initiative for Eastern and Central Europe
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs: We are Ready for Compromise
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 544 Newly Infected, 6,8 Percent Test Positive
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy