Competition for New Tourism Logo for Bulgaria To Be Announced
Minister Nikolina Angelkova announced to journalists that she will reveal details about the new competition for a tourism logo for Bulgaria in two weeks when the new appraisal methodology will be ready.
This will be the third attempt at a new logo after the failure to select a winner at the last competition in the spring. The result of the first attempt two years ago, when the project was awarded to a particular company, was that the logo selected resembled that of Kyrgyzstan too closely.
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv