Plovdiv To Receive Most Prestigious World Award for Tourism
As of Wednesday until September 11, Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, will host one of the most prestigious events in the tourism sphere – the annual awards of the World Federation of Travel Journalists and Writers – FIJET.
The organiser of the forum is Operational Programme Tourism. Journalists from 12 countries, including the UK, France, Romania, Spain, Croatia and Egypt will write about Plovdiv and publish their articles around the world.
The La pomme d'or award – Golden Apple award – is the equivalent of an Oscar in the tourism industry. It will be presented to the Mayor of Plovdiv, Ivan Totev. The Golden Apple award has been presented to more than 50 recipients from 1970 to the present day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commissioner: There Are Conditions for Safe Reopening of Tourism in Summer
- » Germany Eases Entry Regulations for Arrivals from Bulgaria
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain