Bulgarian Banks Report Profit of Nearly 50% in a Year
Bulgarian banks reported a profit of BGN 909 M for the first seven months of the year. This is nearly 50% more, compared to the same period of 2015. The record number came as a result of the completion of the deal for Visa Europe in June, which contributed over BGN 150 M to the banks’ profits.
Profits for July reached BGN 136 M – way over the traditional BGN 80-90 M monthly profit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology
- » Why Bulgaria Needs More Bananas than Tomatoes?
- » No Road Toll for Serbians in North Macedonia this Summer
- » Turning Bedroom into Home Office - Yes or No?
- » UK Tour Operators Offer Lucrative Testing Deals to Travellers
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI