Bulgarian Banks Report Profit of Nearly 50% in a Year
Bulgarian banks reported a profit of BGN 909 M for the first seven months of the year. This is nearly 50% more, compared to the same period of 2015. The record number came as a result of the completion of the deal for Visa Europe in June, which contributed over BGN 150 M to the banks’ profits.
Profits for July reached BGN 136 M – way over the traditional BGN 80-90 M monthly profit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October