Bulgarians "Surmount Warps Against Mental Treatment"
Society | December 26, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Bulgarians started to pay more attention to their mental condition, prominent psycoanalyst Madlen Algafari said in an interview for novinite.com. According to her, the nation that has been long prejudiced agaist people who seek help for their mental problems is getting more tolerant. Algafari who works mainly with cases of bulimia and anorexia said people start to realize that mental conditions should be treated just as bodily pain. The psycoanayst recommends positive thinking to all that feel depressed during the holidays. "There is always a good side to any situation in our life," Madlen Algafari pointed out advising people who see no way out of their problems to consult a psycoanalyst. "The specialist will make you think so you will see solutions that have never come to you before," she added. Algafari recommends to listen to the voice of nature in order to achieve harmonious self. "Suppressed nature revanges itself," the prominent psycoanalyst warned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours