Bulgarian Rhythmics Gymnastics Athlete Leaves Hospital after Balcony Incident
Tsvetelina Stoyanova, a Bulgarian rhythmic gymnastics athlete who suffered numerous injuries after falling off a balcony, has already departed from the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, the medical institution has said.
Stoyanova underwent a number of surgical interventions - which doctors say were successful - over more than two months she spent at the hospital.
She is now to begin rehabilitation.
While the cause for her incident has not yet been officially established, attempted suicide has been singled out as one a main hypothesis. Days after the development, police and the prosecutor's office argued Stoyanova had committed a suicide attempt.
Stoyanova, however, has not commented.
- » Bulgarian Football Champion Ludogorets Bought Israel's Top Scorer
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro