Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash
An incident with four Polish officers with the European border protection agency FRONTEX has occurred in the center of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the public TV station informs.
The FRONTEX car and a tram have collided on Hristo Botev Blvd, leading to the Central Railway Station.
The officers, who are part of the agency's deployment to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, have sustained minor injuries. None of the tram passangers has been hurt.
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin
- » India Train Cars Derail, at Least 5 People Killed, 35 Hurt
- » Technical Problem in the Sofia Metro has Caused a Delay in Trains this Morning
- » Mountain Rescue Teams Searched for Tourist near Rila Monastery
- » Vandals Again Target Soviet Army Memorial in Sofia with Graffiti