Long Queue at Bulgaria-Greece Border
Thousands of holiday-makers have been stalled for hours at the border with Greece. The four-day public holiday has resulted in heavy traffic and long queues at the Kulata border check point.
According to border police officials, the queue is about 10 km long. The Struma highway has been blocked from Sandanski to the Kulata border check point due to a delay in the processing of documents.
Despite the fact that all 4 check points are open and additional teams have been dispatched for help, it takes about half an hour to pass a distance of 100 m.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend