Bulgaria Enjoys White Christmas
Society | December 25, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
Snow cover across Bulgaria is slim - no more than 1-2 cm - with snowfalls in Northwestern Bulgaria, mainly Botevgrad and Samokov. Temperatures below zero are to make roads icy and slippery so drivers are advised to be very careful and avoid, if possible, the region of Troyan. Weather conditions will prevent road workers from cleaning all sections. Trucks are banned in Gotse Delchev - Petrich (Southern Bulgaria), Sliven - Stara reka (Eastern Bulgaria), Kotlen-Omurtag (Central Bulgaria), the passage of Petrohan. In UK unseasonably warm weather may force Britons determined to enjoy snow over the festive period to travel as far as Oslo or Moscow, which are in the grip of a bitter cold spell.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours