Brazil's Dilma Rousseff Impeached
The Senate of Brazil has voted to impeach President Dilma Rousseff, local and world media report.
A majority of 61, out of 81, senators have backed the move.
Michel Temer is now confirmed as the country's new President.
The Senate's move to strip Rousseff of her presidency put an end of the 13-year rule of her Workers' Party.
She maintains the charges against her - of using public funds unsanctioned before reelection - are only political.
- » Theresa May Plans To Present MPs A New Package Of Measures For Brexit
- » Austria's Vice-Chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache Investigated For Ibiza Meeting Video
- » Venezuela Is Ready To Start Negotiations With U.S.
- » The Talks Between British Prime Minister Theresa May And Jeremy Corbyn Collapsed
- » The Bulgarian Consulate In Barcelona Will Open On August 1st
- » Trump Is Going To Put An End To The U.S. Green Card Lottery