Romanian National Rescued after Getting Lost Near Bulgaria's Vladaya
A 22-year-old Romanian who disappeared in the area of Vladaya, not far from the capital Sofia, has been found, Bulgaria's Mountain Rescue Service says.
The man, who is in Bulgaria under an international exchange program, got lost after going out for a walk, rescue service officials have told Focus News Agency.
The search operation lasted seven hours, having begun at 05:00, more than four hours after the service was alerted for his disappearance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten