Hristo Stoichkov Accused of Physically Attacking Journalists
An incident cast a shadow upon the wedding day of Hristo Stoichkov's daughter Mika. Police authorities are currently investigating the circumstances of a near car crash this evening, NOVA news reported.
According to information from journalists of ''Bulgaria Today'' ( local tabloid), the crash was caused because Stoichkov tried to attack them.
On their account, the famous football player reacted aggressively to them trying to take a picture of the bride and groom after the wedding.
Both Stoichkov and the journalists are being questioned at the police station in Bulgaria's Etropole.
- » Bulgaria - One of the EU Countries with the Highest Shares of Total Revenue from Environmental Tax
- » BGN 20 Million Allocated for Ambulance Helicopters
- » ROADPOL Operation: Over 3000 Violations Registered
- » Green Zone to be Introduced in 4 More Sofia Neighbourhoods?
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia