Hristo Stoichkov Accused of Physically Attacking Journalists
An incident cast a shadow upon the wedding day of Hristo Stoichkov's daughter Mika. Police authorities are currently investigating the circumstances of a near car crash this evening, NOVA news reported.
According to information from journalists of ''Bulgaria Today'' ( local tabloid), the crash was caused because Stoichkov tried to attack them.
On their account, the famous football player reacted aggressively to them trying to take a picture of the bride and groom after the wedding.
Both Stoichkov and the journalists are being questioned at the police station in Bulgaria's Etropole.
- » National Employment Agency: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Remains at Record Low Level
- » The Iconic Designer Luigi Colani Dies at 91
- » New Mobile App Collects Reports for Incorrect and Good Employers
- » Thousands Attended the Gay Parade in Belgrade
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday