Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
Large numbers of valuables dating back to Ancient times have been found in Bulgaria's Nikopol.
The historic artefacts date back to the 2-4 centuriies AD. The collection contains 550 metal elements of various shapes and sizes, that are considered archaeologically valuable. Some are parts of jewelry, rings, Roman buttons, pottery and other.
A further historic expertise has been appointed to establish the real value of the finds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification
- » “Book Alley” in Sofia begins with Record Number of Publishers
- » The Bulgarians in Albania Need Support, They Want an Urgent Meeting with President Radev