Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
Large numbers of valuables dating back to Ancient times have been found in Bulgaria's Nikopol.
The historic artefacts date back to the 2-4 centuriies AD. The collection contains 550 metal elements of various shapes and sizes, that are considered archaeologically valuable. Some are parts of jewelry, rings, Roman buttons, pottery and other.
A further historic expertise has been appointed to establish the real value of the finds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not