Bulgarian TV Journalist Dimitar Tsonev Dies at 56
Dimitar Tsonev, a popular Bulgarian journalist and TV host, has died.
Tsonev passed away a week before his 57th birthday on 30 August, public TV channel BNT reported on Tuesday.
Doctors have been fighting for Tsonev's life since he suffered a massive stroke on 14 August.
An emblematic face of BNT, he has hosted a popular talk show there since 2014. Tsonev co-hosted another talk show in bTV private station from 2012 until 2014.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76