Terrorist at Turkish Wedding was a 12-14 year-old child
According to the latest information provided by Turkish authorities, the terrorist responsible for the attack at a local wedding was in fact a teenager.
The announcement was made by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, as quoted by the Daily Sabbah.
The suicide terrorist attack in the Shahinbei neighborhood in the town of Gaziantep took the lives of 51 people and injured 69 more - 17 of which are in critical condition.
According to the initial information, the horror was most probably executed by an ISIS supporter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Indian Parliament passes landmark Women’s reservation Bill
- » Bulgaria and Romania expect to be in Schengen by the end of the year
- » Day 577 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Attack on Sevastopol
- » Day 576 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit the HQ of Russia's Black Sea Fleet in Crimea
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China