Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
Team Bulgaria demonstrated excellent craftsmanship and secured the long-awaited Olympic medal in Rio.
Bulgaria got a priceless medal after the team was shaken by the personal tragedy of Tsvetelina Stoyanova. The young gymnast had a psychological breakdown and fell from her apartment in Sofia. She is now recovering slowly and is undergoing heavy rehabilitation.
The Bulgarian gymnasts said they would dedicate their medal, if they win one, to Tsvety.
After two routines without visible mistakes, Bulgaria was one of two teams that showed stability. The other team was Spain, who shared the same overall score as Bulgaria, but had a better performance portion.
The winner expectedly was team Russia. After making a mistake in their first routine with ribbons, they compensated with an excellent performance in 3 clubs and 2 hoops, securing the highest score in the competition -18.633.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm Tonight
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World