Huge Fire in Tobacco Warehouse in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
The last floor of the historic tobacco warehouse Dimitar Kudoglu in Plovdiv is set on fire. The massive fire will surely manage to detsroy a large portion of the historic monument.
Firefighters have been trying to put out the fire and relieve the situation but so far their efforts have been in vain.
This is the second blast on the town's historic heritage after the tobacco warehouse on Odrin Street 8 was demolished allegedly by mistake, as stated by local authorities.
Both wraehouses haven't been used effectively for decades, hence the unstoppable fires. Rumors that both buildings would be bought by Italian investors never eventually came to fruition.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints