Bulgaria's top rhythmic gymnast Nevyana Vladinova goes on to finals in Rio 2016
Nevyana Vladinova ranked 6th in the individual all round qualification at the Rio Olympic games after four perfect performances.
Her most impressive routine was the one with clubs that shooted her on to the prestigious 6th position in the competition. Her total score is 70.966.
However, tomorrow the competition will start all over again for the top 10 qualified.
The rest of the contenders for the olympic medals are the first and second from the qualification round - Margarita Mamun and Yana Kudryavtseva from Russia, followed by the strong Ukrainina Ganna Rizatdinova. Right behind them is the Belorussian Miletina Staniouta, the South Korean Jae Yeon Son, and then Vladinova.
Right behind the top 6 are contenders of eqally impressive routines and abilities - Carolina Rodrigues from Spain, Marina Durunda from Azerbaijan, who has a Bulgarian head coach, Katsyarina Halkina from Belarus, and Ksenya Moustafaeva from France.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem
- » The World is Football! World Cup 2022 in Qatar begins
- » Beer will be Banned from World Cup stadiums in Qatar