Educational Minister Kuneva blocks tender on EU-funded ad materials
Bulgaria's vice president and educational minister Meglena Kuneva issued an order that will effectively put to a halt a tender for the creation and distribution of advertising materials, connected to the activities of the ministry.
All materials had to be produced in order to inform citizens with disabilities on the scope of the EU funded operational program "Science and Education for Smart Growth".
"It's extremely outrageous that the procedure has been launched while I was absent,'' commented Kuneva, as reported by Focus News Agency.
She added that the educational ministry will be seeking advice from others on the good practices and favorable offers for ad material printing and distribution.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe