Dimitrov scores win against Jill Simon in Cincinnati Masters
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov showed excellent skills and defeated France's Jill Simon by 6-1, 6-3 in the first round of the Cincinnati Masters with a prize fund of $ 4 362 385.
The match lasted a total of 76 minutes and the Bulgarian player from Haskovo marked a third win out of a total of nine games against Simon.
Dimitrov made no service game errors but managed to counterattack quite effectively, winning his opponent's serve four times.
In the second round, Dimitrov will be facing either Spain's Feliciano Lopez or the German Misha Zverev. In case he goes on to the 1/8 finals, he could be facing the Swiss Stan Wawrinka.
The leader in the tournament unsurprisingly is Andy Murray.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonian Football Fans Booed the Bulgarian Anthem but Lost the Match in the End
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia