Construction boom hits Bulgaria's Plovdiv
This has been the second consecutive year that Plovdiv has seen a massive construction boom. In 2015 the majority of construction permits has been issued for administrative buildings, while in 2016 appartment construction ahs been on the rise.
According to the date of the second trimester of the year, 160 appartment buildings of over 853 separate homes and a total of 100 000 square meters have gotten a stamp of approval. The increase in construction as compared to the same period of the previous year is marked at 8,8%, and when compared to the first trimester of the current year the increase is even higher - 12%.
The predominant portion of new construction is dedicated to individual living spaces in the Rhodopi municipality. In that region alone the construction of 103 appartment and 63 other buildings has been launched, according to data provided by the Territorial Statistical Board.
The information also stipulates that despite the fact that the number of buildings is slightly lower, their square footage is significantly higher.
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced 13% of the Country's Electricity since the State of Emergency’s onset
- » Rosatom Launches 3D Printed Valves for Pulmonary Ventilation
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » Petrol Stations: The Fuel Consumption Dropped by between 40 and 80% because of the State of Emergency