Serbia Finds Seven Irregular Migrants in Bulgarian-registered Truck
The Serbian authorities have found seven irregular migrants in the back of a Bulgarian-registered truck en route to Germany, Serbian broadcaster RTS has reported.
Customs officials stopped the truck for in-depth inspection upon exit from Serbia at Batrovci checkpoint, on the border with Croatia, after the driver suspected that someone was hiding in the cargo hold, RTS reported on Monday.
The truck carried plastic pre-forms from Bulgaria to Germany, according to its cargo manifest.
The seven migrants, all of them citizens of Afghanistan, were taken into police custody, RTS said.
- » 24 People Cccused of Online Rumor-Mongering about the Spread of the Coronavirus Arrested in Iran
- » One Tonne of Cocaine Seized in Venezuelan Waters
- » Producer Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty
- » Bulgarian Woman Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Spain
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov