Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
The Bulgarian National Bank has published the report on results of the asset quality review (AQR) and stress tests (ST) carried out on twenty-two Bulgarian banks
Provided by independent consultatns and summarized by international professional services company Deloitte, the report says the banking system "remains well capitalized", with capital adequacy of all banks remaining above the required regulatory minimum.
"Some banks shall be required to maintain the existing capital buffers while others shall aim to restore the coverage of their capital buffers, taking into account the AQR adjustments," the BNB has said in a statement.
"Whereas the ST results are based on hypothetical scenarios and as such they do not imply direct capital adjustments, these results will feed into the supervisory review and evaluation process and the banks’ capital planning."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021