Newly Built Homes in Bulgaria Increase 3.2% Y/Y in Q2 2016, Dwellings Up 15.6%
The number of completed housing projects in Bulgaria rose by 3.2% year-on-year in the second quarter of 2016, reaching 521, the country’s statistical office NSI announced on Monday.
The number of dwellings in newly built residential buildings increased by 15.6% on the year to a total of 2,248 for the period April-June 2016, the NSI said in a statement citing preliminary data.
Newly built dwellings with two rooms were 39.1% of the total in the second quarter of 2016, followed by dwellings with three rooms with a share of 27.9%.The number of dwellings with six and more rooms had the lowest share among newly built dwellings - 2.7%
Houses comprised 72.6% of all housing projects completed and ready for use in the second quarter of 2016,followed by blocks of flats with a share of 15.3%.
Plovdiv Region led in terms of the number of residential buildings completed in the second quarter (81) followed by Burgas (80) and Varna (79), the NSI said in a statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is Extending the Program for Accommodation of Ukrainian Refugees
- » 35% Growth in Real Estate Transactions in Varna at the beginning of the year
- » More and more Bulgarians are Buying Properties in Dubai
- » Bulgaria: Sales of "Green" Properties are Declining
- » Owners in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 14 Million in Income from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » Ukrainians have Stirred Up the Rental Market in Bulgaria