Three Turks Detained en Route to Bulgaria over Possible 'G?len Links'
Turkish police arrested three people trying to leave the country while being investigated over possible affiliation to Ali ?elik, a TV board member allegedly linked to Fethullah G?len.
Ankara blames G?len and his movement, to which it refers as a terrorist organization, for the attempted military coup in July.
Three members of ?elik's family were detained at the border as police were checking identity documents, according to BGNES wire service.
Ali ?elik, a member of the board of directors at Samanyolu TV, fled the country and arrived in the UK immediately after the coup was thwarted.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia