Blaze in Bar Kills 13 in Rouen, France
At least 13 people were killed and injuring six others were injured when a fire swept through a birthday party at a bar in the Normandy city of Rouen on Friday night, the French authorities said.
One of the injured persons was in critical condition. The victims were described as people between 18 and 25 years old.
The blaze broke out in the basement of the Cuba Libre bar when a birthday cake with candles lit set fire to flammable soundproofing material in the ceiling. This burning material gave off toxic fumes which killed most of the victims.
French police have ruled out terrorism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed