Wildfire Contained in Bulgaria’s Svilengrad Municipality
A wildfire near Lisovo village, in Svilengrad municipality bordering Turkey, has been contained, the Executive Forests Agency with the Agriculture Ministry announced on Friday.
The blaze affected an area of more than 300 hectares, including 100 hectares of forest land, the agency said in a statement.
More than 150 forest rangers, firefighters, military personnel and volunteers took part in bringing the fire under control.
No injuries were reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fire Burns Down COVID Hospital in North Macedonia, At Least 10 Dead
- » Strong Earthquake Shook Mexico, There is a Casualty
- » More than 50 people Putting Out the Big Forest Fire in Kirkovo Municipality
- » A Man is Detained for the Fire in Blagoevgrad
- » Big Fire in the Center of Blagoevgrad
- » Lightning Killed Football Coach During Match in Bulgaria’s Lesichovo