Wildfire Contained in Bulgaria’s Svilengrad Municipality
A wildfire near Lisovo village, in Svilengrad municipality bordering Turkey, has been contained, the Executive Forests Agency with the Agriculture Ministry announced on Friday.
The blaze affected an area of more than 300 hectares, including 100 hectares of forest land, the agency said in a statement.
More than 150 forest rangers, firefighters, military personnel and volunteers took part in bringing the fire under control.
No injuries were reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop