Rain Expected in Central, Eastern Bulgaria Wednesday
A wave of cooler air will bring a respite from summer heat across Bulgaria on Wednesday, public TV broadcaster BNT has reported.
Maximum air temperature will range from 27 to 32 degrees Celsius, 28 for Sofia, with mild to moderate northwestern winds.
Rain is expected to fall in parts of central and eastern Bulgaria, mostly during daytime. Cloudy but mostly dry in western Bulgaria.
Water temperature along the Black Sea coast is expected at 27-28 degrees Celsius, air temperature to be in a rrange from 27 to 31 degrees.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides