Bulgaria’s Sofia Metro to Offer Full 3G, 4G Coverage
All stations and lines of Sofia Metro will now have full 3G and 4G coverage after the latest three sections of the underground railway were connected to the network, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The three sections added to the network are: Mladost 1 – Sofia Airport, Mladost 1 – Business Park Sofia, and James Bourchier – Vitosha, BNR said, citing one of the mobile operators.
Bulgaria’s three mobile operators all use the telecommunication system embedded in Sofia Metro. Stations use antenna transmission while a radiating cable is used in the sections between them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue