Bulgaria’s Sofia Metro to Offer Full 3G, 4G Coverage
All stations and lines of Sofia Metro will now have full 3G and 4G coverage after the latest three sections of the underground railway were connected to the network, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The three sections added to the network are: Mladost 1 – Sofia Airport, Mladost 1 – Business Park Sofia, and James Bourchier – Vitosha, BNR said, citing one of the mobile operators.
Bulgaria’s three mobile operators all use the telecommunication system embedded in Sofia Metro. Stations use antenna transmission while a radiating cable is used in the sections between them.
- » Eurostat: Euro Area and EU 28 Government Deficit and Debt Decreased to 0,5% and 0,7% Respectively
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
- » Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking
- » Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
- » Where the Most Generous People Live?
- » € 600 Million More Foreign Investments in Bulgaria since the Beginning of the Year