Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists
Britain’s largest tour operator Thomas Cook believes that Bulgaria and Cuba are set to become the two new hotspots for UK holidaymakers following the recent terror attacks in Europe, the Daily Mail has reported.
"We have made further capacity cuts to Turkey for summer 2016 and switched this into alternative destinations including Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Cuba and the USA,' the newspaper quoted Thomas Cookchief executive Peter Fankhauser as saying this week.
You can read the original Daily Mail story here.
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv