Parliament Reelects Biser Petkov as Head of State Social Security Agency
Bulgaria’s Parliament reelected Biser Petkov as Governor of the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) on Friday.
Vesela Karaivanova was also reelected as NSSI Deputy Governor of the government agency that administers the social insurance programmes in Bulgaria.
Petkov and Karaivanova will serve a four-year term at the top of the NSSI, also known by its Bulgarian acronym NOI.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.