Parliament Reelects Biser Petkov as Head of State Social Security Agency
Bulgaria’s Parliament reelected Biser Petkov as Governor of the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) on Friday.
Vesela Karaivanova was also reelected as NSSI Deputy Governor of the government agency that administers the social insurance programmes in Bulgaria.
Petkov and Karaivanova will serve a four-year term at the top of the NSSI, also known by its Bulgarian acronym NOI.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev