U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
A delegation including representatives of the Pentagon, U.S. partner companies of VMZ Sopot visited the company to discuss opportunities to expand partnership with the leading Bulgarian arms maker, the Economy Ministry announced on Tuesday.
The U.S.rely on quality ammunition produced in Bulgaria, the Project Manager of Maneuver Ammunition Systems, PEO Ammunition, Colonel Moises Gutierrez said, according to a statement from the ministry.
The ammunition manufactured at VMZ Sopot is extremely important for the missions held in Afghanistan and Iraq and the fight against the Islamic State group, Gutierrez added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology
- » Turning Bedroom into Home Office - Yes or No?
- » How Is Mystino Different From Other Online Casinos?
- » Investments in Bulgaria Grow in Defiance of Pandemic: PM Borissov
- » Does GamStop Cover Land-Based Casinos?
- » Facebook to Monitor Bulgarian and Hungarian News