U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
A delegation including representatives of the Pentagon, U.S. partner companies of VMZ Sopot visited the company to discuss opportunities to expand partnership with the leading Bulgarian arms maker, the Economy Ministry announced on Tuesday.
The U.S.rely on quality ammunition produced in Bulgaria, the Project Manager of Maneuver Ammunition Systems, PEO Ammunition, Colonel Moises Gutierrez said, according to a statement from the ministry.
The ammunition manufactured at VMZ Sopot is extremely important for the missions held in Afghanistan and Iraq and the fight against the Islamic State group, Gutierrez added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Agricultural Products rose by 37%, of Grain - by more than 50%
- » Watermelon Season: Bulgarian Production remains Unharvested, Greek harvest Floods the Market
- » Understanding Industry Best Practices, Guidelines, and Ethics for Collaborative and Industrial Robots
- » A Factory for Nitrile Gloves was Opened in Plovdiv, First of its Kind in the EU
- » Bulgarian Farmers will receive European Aid because of the War in Ukraine
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains