U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
A delegation including representatives of the Pentagon, U.S. partner companies of VMZ Sopot visited the company to discuss opportunities to expand partnership with the leading Bulgarian arms maker, the Economy Ministry announced on Tuesday.
The U.S.rely on quality ammunition produced in Bulgaria, the Project Manager of Maneuver Ammunition Systems, PEO Ammunition, Colonel Moises Gutierrez said, according to a statement from the ministry.
The ammunition manufactured at VMZ Sopot is extremely important for the missions held in Afghanistan and Iraq and the fight against the Islamic State group, Gutierrez added.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity