Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
China’s state-owned CITIC Group proposed to invest USD 100 M in a plant for the production of aluminium car wheels in Bulgaria, the government in Sofia announced on Friday.
The announcement was made by CITIC Group President Wang Jiong at a meeting of a Chinese business delegation with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Sofia.
The Chinese investors said that the proposed plant in the city of Ruse, a key industrial and transport hub on the Danube river, will create 300 jobs and comply with all environmental standards of the European Union, the government press office said in a statement.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity