Turkey: Wikileaks' AKP Mails Mention Bulgaria 664 Times
Wikileaks has published around 300 000 emails that purportedly belong to the Party of Justice and Development (AKP) in Turkey.
Out of these, 664 mention [TR] Bulgaria on different occasions.
The publication has come after the failed coup attempt in Turkey last week.
Bulgaria's name is part of correspondence on different issues, including EU statistics, historic anniversaries, and potential energy corridors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis