Bulgaria's Ludogorets Defeats Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in Champions League Qualifier
Bulgaria's reigning football champion Ludogorets defeated Montenegro's Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in their first leg encounter from the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League played in Razgrad on Wednesday.
Romanian defender Cosmin Moti opened the score after successfully performing a penalty kick in the thirteenth minute. Thirteen minutes later, Jody Lukoki made it 2:0.
The team from Razgrad started successfully its participation in the European tournaments and established a comfortable lead before the return match which will take place a week later in Montenegro.
Last season, Ludogorets was ousted in the second qualifying round of the Champions League after losing 1:3 on aggregate to Moldova's Milsami Orhei.
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing
- » Croatia Becomes Smallest Nation to Reach World Cup Final since 1950
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Real Madrid for Juventus as 'New Chapter' Begins